Saturday, 12 November 2016

Lesbian Scandal Update: "Organisers Shot My S*xtape As Part Of Winner's Criteria"- Ex-Miss Anambra Beauty Queen Finally Opens Up On Sex Scandal


Since the story of the sex video involving former Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke, broke a few weeks ago, several groups and individuals have come forward with different versions of what transpired between the embattled 20-year-old beauty queen and the organisers of the pageant.

Also Read: Actor Yomi Fabiyi's Marriage To British Wife Crashes, Gets Set For Divorce

The former beauty queen was seen in a shocking x-rated video with a lesbian partner. Surprisingly, the video was released on October 11, 2016, a few days before the expiration of her tenure originally billed for October 28, 2016.

Every day across the state since the video hit the streets, different versions of what led to the scandal are churned out by the actors, leaving the people confused and unsure of what to believe.

Since the scandal broke, Miss Chidinma Okeke, who won the Miss Anambra beauty pageant, organised by the Anambra Broadcasting Service (ABS), has remained incommunicado, choosing to go into hiding over alleged threats to her life. She has also remained silent, leaving her lawyer to do most of the talking.

While the father, Sir Jeremiah Okeke, had claimed in recent reports that his daughter had been handed over to a relation for safety, some others claimed that the ex-beauty queen had relocated abroad.
But after weeks of keeping quiet, Miss Okeke has finally broken her silence. In an exclusive interview with The Nation, she debunked claims that she threatened to commit suicide, adding that there was never a time such thought came to her mind.

She also said her life might no longer be in danger, adding that her traducers were no longer threatening her life, and maintaining that those who were after her life had stopped contacting her.

She also said the faces behind her agonizing period in Anambra would be revealed soon, adding that with God, all things are possible.

Narrating her own side of the story, she said: “Early last year, the ABS advertised for the Miss Anambra beauty pageant. I heard of it and went to make enquiry.
“My roommate was also interested, but one of the organisers told me to apply. I told them I was not interested but the man insisted that I might win the competition. He also promised to give me the form for free if I indicated interest, and he did when I agreed to contest.
“But one Jane told me that before a winner would be declared, there were certain things to be done, including the (sex) video. I consented after some persuasion from the organisers. I later went for the contest at the Marble Arch Hotels in Awka, and I was declared winner with a Kia Rio vehicle as star prize.

“When I went for my car after the contest, the organisers brought out a contract form for me to sign, but I told them I wanted to contact my lawyer to see it. I was not given the opportunity to do so.
“What they kept telling me was that if I insisted on not signing the contract or wanted to contact my lawyer, they would release the video.

“At that point, I became uncomfortable and signed the contract to avoid such embarrassment, and the car was released to me from where it was packed within the premises of ABS.

“From that moment, I became a slave to them. On October 11, 2016, they called me to come and make presentations inside the office of one the organisers. After that, the man excused some people in that room and showed me the video again.

“They told me to drop my car and removed my crown from me. I told them I would take the car as stipulated in the contract. They insisted I should pack it in the premises of (ABS).

“I told my uncle in Abuja about the situation. My uncle called them and asked them to release my car to me. Instead, they forwarded the video to him as part of the blackmail. That was what happened,? Chidinma said, crying.”

She also said the scandal had weighed her down. Amidst sobs, she denied being a lesbian, saying she had never been involved in the act.


For her parents, Sir Jeremiah and his wife, Lady Nora Okeke, the incident remains a shock. According to Sir Okeke, the management and organisers of the pageant capitalised on his daughter’s age and naivety.

Actor Yomi Fabiyi's Marriage To British Wife Crashes, Gets Set For Divorce


Marriage of actor Yomi Fabiyi has crashed and this is authoritative. The marriage crashed after several months of denying it before fans and the media that his 4 year marriage to Fran, his British wife was sinking, actor Yomi Fabiyi has come out to admit that indeed, his marriage has failed and he has been unhappy for a long time.

Also Read: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Dropped Phone Numbers, Demands Money, Christmas Gifts

The actor explained that the major issue that rocked his marriage was the long distance between them as his wife refused to come to Nigeria to live with her husband, while Yomi on his own part refused to settle down in the UK because of his career.



Actor Yome Fabiyi posted on his IG page that;


“It's so sad that a lot of people never give me the benefit of the doubt. Only a handful think it is right to respect my freedom of choice. I have been unlucky in life, most of what I do normally have opposite impression irrespective of my positive mindset. I cannot help it and will rather prefer to continue to be real as possible, I am used to being misinterpreted my entire adult life. I never aim to hurt anybody in words or actions before them or behind them. I am never raised that way. They forget that some people no matter how horrible the situation, still has some dignity left in them.”

“I have also been raised to know that no matter how small the interactions I have with anybody, I should not let my manners slip. It cost nothing but could win a whole lot of goodwill. Moreso, I have been vigorously warned by my parents never to prove to know if what am ready to give out is a guess.”



“Hopefully Fran accepts my proposition to end this marriage now as I cannot continue this way, AM NOT HAPPY anymore as we edge close to the 4th year anniversary. Fran is such a beautiful woman, supportive and wish I come live in England, take up employmemt and study. I HAVE USED HER DOCUMENTS TO RENEW MY NORMAL VISA ONLY, so no question she is not willing, I NEVER said that. With all humility, if she never promised me she is coming to take up employment in Nigeria and live with me, maybe we may not have secured the dating. I have made it abundantly clear I am not prepared to live abroad as my career was just gathering shape then. I decor wedding hall Nigeria colour on purpose.”

“The outlook of my choice may look familiar to those marriages but I never thought people will think of me that way. I have to live with that but sometimes it can be so bruising.”

“I am focused on my career and keeping my fans and admirers entertained. I have an absolute right to do whatever makes me happy provided it is nothing criminal, illegal, immoral or anti-social. I am NOT interested with the reason two adult came together. It's crude and an uncivilized thing to do for me. I HOPE I FIND TRUE LOVE AGAIN WHILE I PUSH FOR A HITCH-FREE DIVORCE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I will be fine guys. Thank u” - Yomi Fabiyi

Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Dropped Phone Numbers, Demands Money, Christmas Gifts


The Ogun State Commissioner of Police, CP, Ahmed Iliyasu, has called on residents of Anglican Road, Ilupewo community in Ado-Odo-Otta Local Government Area of the state to remain calm after they reportedly received a letter from suspected armed robbers of an impending visit.

The robbers posted the letters on gates and doors informing residents of the boundary community between Lagos and Ogun States, to keep Christmas gifts for them as they would be visiting anytime soon.

Following the development, the residents have been living in fear, while some have deserted their homes.

Also Read: Baba Suwe's Son, Adesola Set To Wed

According to reports, the residents, Wednesday, woke up to discover several of such letters posted to their doorposts, telling them that the robbers were coming for the operation because of the coming Christmas and New Year festivities.

The letter which had the following incomplete phone numbers – 0702288949, 080449930 – stressed that they (robbers) didn’t want excuses from residents over non-availability of money at home.

Also Read: Exclusive: Why MMM Lectures Could Hold Inside RCCG Parishes- Adeboye Tells Omonaijablog

The said letter reportedly typed in Yoruba language, introduced the robbers as ‘Strong men of the road that own the night,’ urging the recipients to ensure they keep money at home always, even as they vowed to deal mercilessly with any resident who claims he does not have money as advanced notice has been given to prepare them.

But the CP, in a statement on Thursday, assured the residents that the police was working effortlessly to stop the planned robbery.


He stated that about 60 houses on Anglican Road had the letters posted on their doorposts and that the residents reported the matter at the Sango Police Station.

He, however, called on the residents to remain calm as the security operatives were up to task in dealing with the criminals.

“We are on top of the situation and security has been beefed up in the community,” the CP stated.

Missing Person: Days After Richard Bassey For Port Harcourt Family Declares Him Missing


Families and friends of Richard Bassey are losing their sleep over his disappearance. One of his friends, Julius Adetoro, wrote and SOS message on his facebook page that, the middle aged man left home since Wednesday November 9, 2016 and he is yet to return. 

“This's Mr. Richard Bassey. He left Lagos 5am (Wed. 9th Nov. 2016) on his way to Port Harcourt driving a white Toyota Hilux (Reg. number KTU 891 XS) and he is yet to be seen or heard from as his phone is switched off. He was last heard about 9am same day - Wednesday 9/11/ 2016 when he got to the Redemption camp. We shall appreciate if there’s anyone that has any information that can be of help.”