Saturday, 8 April 2017

How God Ends Barrenness Of 21 Years At RCCG’s Holy Ghost Congress


Mrs. Idowu Abiodun got married in 1995 and was without a child for 21 years. She has visited virtually all the prayer mountains in the country. She spent almost all her fortunes seeking medical solutions to her barrenness, before her prayers was answered at one of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Holy Ghost Congress.



Narrating her story, as it was contained in The Redeemer’s Touch newspaper, Mrs. Idowu who came to this month’s Holy Ghost Congress at the Redemption Ground with her bundles of joy said;

“Praise the Lord! I give God all the glory, all the honour, rose of Sharon, everlasting father. I got married in 1995 and since then I have been looking unto God for the fruit of the womb. Last year Holy Ghost when our daddy in the Lord was ministering I heard the Lord say to me, I will visit you and indeed he visited me last year, this is the bundle of joy, his name is Oluwasindara, God is awesome.”


Her miracle was just one out of the numerous that God performed through the hands of His son Daddy E.A. Adeboye.